DOWNTOWN WESTMONT ON CASS AVENUE
The Westmont Street Fair & Cruisin’ Nights has become one of the most exciting free summer events in the Chicagoland area. It’s one-of-a-kind layout includes more than 3 blocks of downtown Westmont closed off exclusively for classic car parking. All cars are invited to come out each week. The event features live music, business and restaurant specials, car clubs and more.
* Live Music: Absolutely Delicious
Absolutely Delicious, Vincitori, Pot Belly Pub, Knights of Columbus, Bishop’s Chili, and NEAT+Kitchen will all have wristbands so that alcohol purchased at these locations can be consumed on Cass Ave within the boundaries of the event.
* FIAT Car Club
* Cars by Napleton Porsche
* Live Music
* Food Demo by Hilton
* Girl Scout Troop Activity
* Chicago Thunder Football
* Kids activities by Westmont Public Library
* Art Projects with No Corner Suns Art Studio
* Many Market vendors and Sponsor Tables
* Business and Restaurant Specials